Saturday, March 17, 2012

travel


Everybody has like to travel many different places. I think travel is very adventure exciting and interesting traveled last summer I’ve never seen such a beauftiful city I stayed at a lovely guest houre in the tolon center. The weather is warm and sunny I’ve seen some magnificient places since I come here. Next moring I went to Cathedral while  I was taking pictures. In the evening I want to a concert of strauss’s music. I’ve eating a lot of ever since I arrived. The food is exellent especially the cakes. Next morning I’ve seen the street’s dancer and singer. So  they sang song , and danced. I’m very habby because  their dance and songes are very good. And in vienna’s people are generous, outgoing and cooperative. If you want to travel next summer. I strongly advice you choose this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment