Wednesday, March 28, 2012

workbook unit - 2 210


Unit2
Lesson A,B,C,D (workbook)
Lesson A
1.  A     1. I haven’t driven a sports car.
             2. I have gone skiing
             3. I have learn a second language
             4. I haven’t seen the TajMahal
             5. I have studied photography
             6. I haven’t traveled to Europe
             7. I have tried windsurfing
             8. I have won an award
B  
           1.     Has driven a sports car
           2.     Have gone skiing
           3.    Have learn a second language
           4.     Have seen the TajMahal
           5.     Have studied photography
           6.     Have traveled to Europe
           7.     Have tried windsurfing
           8.     Have won an award
2. I’ve tried
    1.     My teacher’s been to the united states many times
    2.     My boss has skied in the Swiss Alps several times
    3.     I have always wanted to go on a roller coaster
    4.     My neighbor has never gone to Canada before
    5.     My parents have seen the movie Dr.Zhivago five times
    6.     My brothers have tried Vietnamese food once on twice
3 about you
    1.     I’ve gone skydiving once
    2.     I’ve watched horror movie
    3.     I haven’t bored in the last month
Lesson B
1.           1. A: have , gone
                  B: haven’t, have, done
                  A: have done
                  B: have you been
                  A: loved
2.    A: have, travelled
       B: haven’t, wanted
       A: has taken
       B: have spoken
3.    A: have, tried
       B: done
       A: have, liked
       B: has been
       A: have got
4.    A: have, done
       B: have taken, have, been
       A: haven’t, have, enjoyed
       B: have loved
2. Yes or no?
    1.     Did you go to the  zoo yesterday? No, I didn’t go to the zoo yesterday
    2.     Have you ever broken your leg? No, I haven’t broken your leg
    3.     Have you ever won a spelling contest? No, I haven’t won  a spelling contest
    4.     Did you ride a bike to school yesterday? No, I didn’t ride a bike to school yesterday
    5.     Did you visit your grandparents last summer? Yes, I did visit your grandparents last summer
    6.     Have you ever got a bad cold? Yes, I have got a bad cold
    7.     Did you eat a big breakfast this morning? No, I didn’t eat a big breakfast this morning
    8.     Have you ever lose your wallet? No, I haven’t ever lose your wallet
3. about you
    1.     Did you try any new foods on your last vaction?
            Yes, I did. I tried oysters. They’re delicious.
    2.     Have you ever hiked in the mountains
            No, I haven’t. I
    3.     Did you see a lot of movies last summer?
            Yes, I saw a lot of movie last summer
    4.     Have you ever walked across a tightrope?
            Yes, I have walked across a tightrope
    5.     Have you ever found someone’s cell phone?
            Yes, I have found someone’s cell phone
     6.     Have you ever forgot a friend’s birthday?
             Yes, I have forgot a friend’s birthday
 
Lesson C
1.  Tell me more!
   1.     Alex: yeah, I’m. Do you want to come.
           Jake: cool. Do you have a favorite place?
           Jake: that sounds great. How do you get there?
   2.     Ki won: that’s too bad did you study?
           Ki won: I’ve heard her tests are hard. How did you do?
           Ki won: oh, that sounds hard. Did you finish?
2.  Did you?
       1.     B: Did you?
        2.     B: Well, Do you?
        3.     B: Really? Did you?
        4.     B: Really? Are you?
        5.     B: Do you?
        6.     B: Have you?
        7.     B: Are you?
        8.     B: Have you?

3. Extreme sports
     1.     Do you? Is it scary
     2.     Have you? Is it interested
     3.     Did you? Is it deep-sea
     4.     Are you? Is it scary
     5.     Do you? Is it funny
     6.     Did you? Is it difficult  

Lesson D
1.   A . she always wanted to go Pucon  in Chile.
      B. answer the questions.
      1.     She arrived in Pucon on January 24.
      2.      There are a lot of travelers here because it’s cheap and the food is good
      3.      They’ve been to the national park where we plan to go next so we got lots of useful                 information from them
     4.      TravelJoe think’s  camping is a good option this time of year. The refugios will be too crowded  
     5.     We did the “W” which is a five-day hike that zigzags through the park
     6.      They stopped to camp each night along the way

2. fortunately
              Fortunately
              Amazingly
               Unfortunately
              Unfortunately
              Amazingly
              Unfortunately

No comments:

Post a Comment