Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WORKBOOK UNIT - 4 210


Lesson A
Ex1
1.  Watch. Read. Stay. Do.
2.  Use. Do.
3.  Clean. Do. Play.
Ex2
1.  get me to try one
2.  has me coming home early
3.  makes me practice everyday
4.  4.lets me have the remote
5.  5.wants me to pay the bill
6.  6.asks me to prepare
7.  7.help me wash the dishes
8.  8.tells me to speak louder
Lesson B
Ex1
1.  Immediate
2.  2.    Aunt.     Niece
3.  brother in law.  uncle
4.  cousin
5.  nephew
6.  stepmother
7.  half brothers
8.  blended
9.  step daughter
10.      great – grandmother



Ex2
1.  used to live
2.  would spend
3.  used to love
4.  would bring
5.  would go
6.  would always cook
7.  used to have
8.  would watch
9.       

Ex3
1.  True      When I was a kid, I used to go to the movies on Saturdays
2.   False     I used to love pizza
3.   false      my parents made me go to bed at 11:00
4.   false      I used to take a bus to school everyday
5.   false      my family used to live in the country

Lesson C
Ex1
1.  If you ask me, children and adolescents don’t exercise enough these days
2.  If seems to me 90% of British teens learn on foreign languages after the age
3.  I don’t think South Korean teens get a new cell phone every 16 months
Ex2
1.  I agree with you.    Definitely
2.  Absolutely.     you’re right
3.  that’s true.     oh , I know

Lesson D
Ex1B
1.  b  2.c  3.a  4.a  5.c
 Ex2
when I was a kid. in those days. Nowadays. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment