Saturday, March 31, 2012

WORKBOOK UNIT - 7 210

Ex-1      lesson A
1.      This is Andrew. He’s the guy which / ---  I met on vacation in Florida.
2.      That / who         that / ---
3.      Who / ---            that / who
4.      That / who         which / who
5.      That / ---      who / ---
6.      Who / which  
Ex-2  she’s the girl
1.      That / which
2.      Who
3.      Who
4.      Which
5.      That
6.      wish
Ex-3   I have a friend
1.      who / that lives in south korea
2.      whose family owns
3.      which sells hand mode poper.
4.      that rose petals in it.
5.      Who spoke to her in Korea
6.      That served traditional Korean food
Ex-4  about you
1.      who speaks three languages
2.      Who invite us to his home
3.      That sells hand mode things.
4.      That is so com for table
5.      That cooked in linda
6.      Who lives in USA
Lesson B    dating
Ex-1  which particle?
1.      Away
2.      Up
3.      Down
4.      Back
5.      Out
6.      Away
7.      Up
8.      Back
Ex-2 figure it out
1.      Write back
2.      Work out
3.      Get along
4.      Go away
5.      Come back
6.      Grow up
7.      Sing up
Ex-3 breaking up is hard to do
Jorge: broke up
Tina: getting along
Jorge: hand out. I mean, we work out
Tina: going out
Jorge: get back
Ex-4 About you
1.      I get along well with my sister because we are very similar
2.      I like to go away for summer because for from a bypure
3.      My friend and I like to hand out
4.      I always write back immediately because it’s imporfaunt
5.      There aren’t any classes I’d like to sing up, couse my class is cool
6.      I don’t theme I’ll move for away from home
Lesson C  
Ex-1   I guess…..
       B.     He’s probably just tired
B.     I think he is doing a bit too much
A.    I guess he is kind of dis or  going
A.    I guess he’s sat of stresede let
Ex-2
A.     Mayby  she’s just shy
B.     It take just a little time
C.     I think it’s for of hand to
D.     I guess making friends is hand
Ex-2
1.      Lee: I love that food
Keyra:  it was a bit spicly
Keyra: it was really nice
2.     
Brad : he here for  two weeks
Brad:  He’s pretty thy
Brad: l’ll find out when he’s free
Ex-3
1.      I guess  l’m  kind of bad at playing tennis. I’m really great at playing chess, though.
2.      I think my best quality is my was quality
3.      I think learning English
4.      My least favorite wind of music is chess my favorite kind is pop
Lesson D
Ex-1b
1.      F
2.      T
3.      T
4.      T
5.      F
6.      F
7.      T
8.      T


Ex-2 common ground
Both
Both of us
Neither of us
Both
Both
Both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment