Friday, April 27, 2012

checkpoint-10-12 210


Checkpoint 10-12
Ex1A
There are two pots on the stove, so I think she’s been cooking. She already
Baked some cooking. She’s been writing a letter but she’s been finished it yet. There’s a whole pizza, so I bet she hasn’t eaten lunch. There are two CDs on the table, so she has been probably listening to music. Her paints and brushes are out, so it looks like she has been painting. She already has painted a vase of flowers.

Ex1B
      She must like pizza.               
      She might be an art teacher.
      She could like cook. 
      She may live alone.
      She can write poem.
Ex2
1.      I’ve been taking dance lessons since I was a kid.                                                             –You must be good dance.
2.      I haven’t heard from my boyfriend in ages.                                                               - You must be hear your boyfriend age.
3.      I’ve been going out with someone for several months now.                                      - You must be going out sometimes.
4.      I’ve been working hard for May. I haven’t had a vacation.                                        - You must be relax weekend.

Ex4

  A: Guess what? We have a new boss-Abigail Freeman. And you know
what? Things are going to change around here.
     N:  Really! So, have you met her yet?
     A:No, but I’ve the thing is heard lots of stories about her.  That must be,
she’s a “clean freak.” She hates clutter. So everyone is busy cleaning
and putting things away.
     N:I was wondering. So I guess we’re going to have to clean up this
mailroom.
     A:Actually,  I see if we could start now because she might come by later.
     N:Yeah. We need to make a good first impression. Already, every time I
clean up, I lose something
     A: Really? The only things frustrating! So let’s be careful when we throw
things away!
     N:Good idea. All right, let’s get started!


Ex5
1.  A: Excuse me I was wondering if I could have more time to finish my
assignment.
           B: Well can you tell me why you need more time?
      2.  A: I want to if you could bring ride airport.
           B: Yeah can you tell me why it need to bring airport?
      3.  A: I was wondering if I know her home to go here.
           B would you mind telling why need to go here?
      4.  A: I want to visit to Italy if I were enough money.
           B: OK Could you tell me why visit to Italy ?

Ex6
Four cars were involved in an accident on the freeway this morning. The accident were caused by a truck that spilled hundreds of tomatoes onto the road. Fortunately, the drivers was seriously weren’t injured. Two people were took to the hospital with minor injuries. The truck drive was interviewed by police. The freeway were opened again two hours later.

1 comment:

  1. The accident were caused by a truck that spilled hundreds of ......

    accidente es tercera persona, es con WAS.

    ReplyDelete