Thursday, April 26, 2012

workbook unit-6 210


Unit- 6 Managing life.
1. Ahmed: are you doing.
Finn: I’m just going.
Ahmed: I’m going.
Finn: I’ll stop by.
Ahmed: I’m having.
Ahmed: I’ll wait.
Finn:  I’ll bet.
2. Leah: I’m going to take.
Mom: I’ll meet
Leah: I’m not needing. I’m getting
Mom:  are you bringing.
Leah: is coming
Leah: you’re going to like.
2 Let me check my schedule.
Millie: Hmm …. I can’t Saturday. I’m meeting I’m going to meet Greg for dinner (meet).
Millie: that won’t work, either. I’m having guitar lesson at 6:30 (have).
Millie: Sunday, I’m leaving for Dallas. My flight is leaving(leave).
Millie: I don’t know I’m call(call) on Friday to see what’s up.
Millie: let’s see …. Oh, Wednesday, I’m going to have appointment(have). Actually, you know what? Jenna canceled our plans to see an art exhibit tonight.
Raquel: sure. I well go (go) with you!
3 about you.
1. what are you going to go tonight?
I’m going to wash my clothes.
2. are you doing anything special this weekend?
I’m don’t have any appointment this month.
3. Do you have any appointment this month? If yes, who with?
I don’t have any appointment this month.
4. who are you having dinner with tomorrow night?
I’m having dinner with my friend tomorrow night.
5. What do you think you’ll do when you finish this exercise?
When I finish this I’ll go to play games.
 Lesson B problem and solutions.
1.    Make a living   = work to earn money.
2.    Make a good feeling = make someone think of you positively
3.    Make a duision   = make a positive change.
4.    Do your best   = try your hardest.
5.    Make up your choice  = decide.
6.    Make sun of  = make jokes about and laugh at
7.    Make  = make certain.
8.    Make misthan =  get something wrong
9.    Do the math  =  figure out the numbers.
10.                       Make  = seem logical.
2 Talk to you later. 
1. B. sure. Talk to you later.
2. B. no problem me too bye.
3.B.Ok I’ll catch you later.
4.B. ok. I’ll see you later.
5. B. yeah it was nice talking to you, too!
6. B. that’s Ok I’d go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment