Sunday, April 22, 2012

workbook unit-10 210


Unit -10 what’s up?
Lesson A catching up
1.    Kazuo’s been gardening (garden).
He’s planted (plant) some flowers.
2.    Sienna and Lynn been shopping (shop).
They’re spent (spent) over $500 each!
3.    Lola been running (run).
She’s been just finished(finish) a marathon.
4.    Carmen’s been cooking (cook) dinner.
She’s made (make) fish.
5.    Sal and Elena’re been sking(ski).
She’s are had(have) one lesson.
6.    Tony’s been do try(do) laundry all day.
He’s washed (wash) three loads.
 Ex-1b
1. for
2. since
3. for
4. since
5. for
6. for
2 questions, questions….
1. you have a friend who has been talking Spanish lessons. You ask:
A: (how long / study / Spanish) how long have you been studying Spanish?
B: (seven months) I’ve been studying Spanish for seven months.
A: (how many words / learn) how many word have you learnt
B: (about 250) I’ve learnt English about 250.
2. you meet a famous baseball player. You ask:
A: (how long / play / baseball) how long have you been playing basketball
B: (18 years) I’ve been playing for is years.
A: (how many games / win this season) how many games have you wan has scosa.
B: (12 out of 15) I’ve been wring 12 but of 15 this season.
3 about you
1)   What have you been going (do) lately after class?
2)   How many times have you gone (go) to the movies this month?
3)   Who has you are hung out(hung) with recently?
4)   How many times have you been by make by(eat out) at a restaurant this week?
5)   Have you ever studied (study) a lot lately?
6)   How many phone calls have you been make by(make) this week?
7)   How many times have you over sleep ply(oversleep) in the last month?
8)   What have you been thinking (think) about for the last hour?
9)   How many books last you been reading (read)this year?
10)                      Have you over exercised(exercise) lately?

B:
1. I’ve been taking guitar lessons.
2. I’ve been learining for 1 years.
3. I’ve been playing  two songs.
4. I’ve ever bought new guitar with reading
5. he had been playing for 18 years.
Lesson B movies:
1)   Scicnce
2)   Thriller
3)   War
4)   Animated
5)   Comedy
6)   Musical
7)   Love
8)   Horror
9)   Serial
10)          Action
2 best of bollywood
Comedies, take, place, hilarious, play, endings, set up, love story, get up, costumes, subtitled, stunts.
4 I still haven’t seen it.
Ann: still
Gus: get
Ann: already, get
Gus: still
Ann: already
Lesson C I was wondering.
1. Raoul: I was wondering if could
   Raoul: thanks. Would it be all right if  I
   Raoul: would it be ok
2. josie: I want to
    josie: I was wonderful if you could.
    josie: I was wonderful
 2 can I borrow the car?
1. I wanted to ask you if ally could stay here.
2. I was wondering if I could pick up ally of airport borrow funny scot.
3. I was wondering see it funny wants to go sight scory with is Saturday?
4. would it be all right organize aperty Saturday bigh check with senny.
5. would it be ok with you if I check ally’s return flight online use jenny’s computer.
3 all right. What time?
A
 
1. A: I’m going grocery shopping later, and I was wondering if you could come and help me.
   B: all right. What time?
       That’s OK.
A
 
2. A: do you have time to talk now?                                                  
   B: Sure. Let me just put these papers away.
       Um, OK, I guess so.
M
 
       All right. What did you want to talk about?
3. A: this pasta is delicious. Could you give me the recipe?
    B: all right. It’s very easy.
A
 
        That would be OK.
4. A: can you help me with something?
    B: OK, what do you need?
         That’s all right.
M
 
5. A: I’m almost ready to leave for out trip.
    B: yeah, me too. All right. Let’s get going.
       OK, I think so, too.

1 comment: