Thursday, April 26, 2012

workbook-11 210


UNIT -11 IMPRESSIONS
1. He must be learning to drive it could / might be his first lesson.
2. He maybe taking a drinking test I’m might be his first lesson.
3. She might be the best student she must feel proud.
4. She could be taking a hard test she could be herrous.
5. They must be the  winners they might practice a lot.
6. They can’t be the winners. They couldn’t be disappointed.
2 he must be crazy!
1. He (must be / can’t be),  He (might be / can’t be), He (must practice / must be practicing),  it (can’t be / might be), it (could be / must not be)
2. She (must be / can’t be), She (must not be / might be), She (must play / must be playing ), They(could be / must be), She (could be / can’t be)
3 about you
1. where do you think he or she is right now?
It’s Saturday afternoon, so he might be on the golf course. He can’t be at work.
2. what do you think he or she is doing?
It’s Friday, so she maybe free she boted.
3. how do you think he or she is feeling?
She might be with his friend sad.
4. what do you think he or she is wearing.
He must be with his friend sad.
5. who do you think he or she is with?
I think might be wearing coustorner.
6. what do you think he or she is thinking about right now?
I think she lould be thinking about bog friend.
Lesson B ups and downs
                      A  m a  z  e  d
                      A  n  n  o  g  e  d
                           e   x  c  I  t  I  n  g
    f  u  s  t  r  a  t  l  h  g
                            b  o  r  I  g
                             s  u  p  e  r  v  I  s  I  n  g
                                 s  l  a  r  y
                                                                                                                                                                                                    how might you feel the first time you try something new? Anxhous.       
B.
1. Someone who upsets you or makes you slightly angry is annoying.
2. if someone gives you a present for no reason, you might be surprising.
3. if you have nothing to do, you might feel bored.
4. when you’re very afraid of something, you might feel scoried.
5. Someone who learns to speak 6 or 7 languages is truly excited.
6. when you’re going to do something fun, you are amated about it.
7 when you can’t remember a word in English, you probably feel Frustrated.
2 Good news, bad news.
Hey Emma
Excited (excite), interested (interest), pleased (please), fascinate (fascinate).  Jealous (jealous).
Lesson C that must be fun.
1. I’m learning how to design a web site.
That must be hard. Or you must be excited.
2. My brother always takes my stuff.
That must be annoyed.
3. I lost my wallet and credit cards at the mall.
You must be nerrew.
4. I’m going to climb Mount Rainier next month.
That must be interested.
5. I didn’t win the poeptry contest.
You must be disappointed.
6. My ex-boyfriend is dating my best friend.
2. Explanations
Walt: you see.
Reg: I leate.
Walt: I see.
Reg: Have.
Walt: I see.
3 An author in Paris.
Akina: you must be.
Omar: trusce.
Akina: that must be.
Akina: I see
Akina: you see.
Akina: that must be.
Akina: you must be.
Akina: I see
Lesson D Reaction and opinions.
C.
1. who’s the youngest prodigy mentioned in the article?
William games was she youngest prodigy in the article.
2. what are three disadvantages of being a child prodigy?
Some wild probrges never experience a normal child tool.
3. what problems do some gifted children have with school.
It’s better to allon these children to she grades expects.
4. how do  some parents help their gifted children develop?
Some parents of gifted children provide a stimmlog onxition went they read to their children.
2 my child is a prodigy!
Dear Dr. Evans,
I believe that.  And I feel that he.  It seems to that.  My impression is that.  In my opinion,

No comments:

Post a Comment