Thursday, April 26, 2012

My favorite City

 My name is Onalbek. I was born in Ulaanbaatar city bayan-ulgii. Now I’m living with my friends in Ulaanbaatar city. I started in the secondary school in 2001 and graduated in 2011 year. I successfully completed my   secondary school majoring in the social science with the grade “A” in 2001. After graduation, I entered The National Institute of Mongolia in 2001 under the selection   for the students specializing on the Law. there is typical situation facing a Mongolia traveling abroad before 1993. Being asked "where are you from? he will certainly answer" but this will usually elicit a second question. which Mongolia are you from. chinese Mongolia or Russia?. it means that people know that Mongolia is somewhere between Russia and china, but they are not sure that Mongolia is an independent country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment