Sunday, April 22, 2012

workbook unit-8 210


Unit -8 
1. when you wish..
Ex-1
1. james: wishes he had a new car
2. Emi and Sue: wish the had a bigger.
3. joey: wishes he was taller.
4. Esteban and Pilar: wish they had.
5. Al wishes he had a bettly lak.
6. Li-ming wishes the was living in the country.
Ex-1b
1. had (have)     would buy (buy)
2. lived (live)    would have (have)
3. was (be)         would score (score)
4. Had (have)     wouldn’t have (not have)
5. wasn’t (not be)   would eat (eat)
6. lived (live)          would be (be)
2 About you
1. I wish I had more free time during the week                                (have)
If I had more time during the week, I’d exercise more                    (have)
2. I wish I had new job during the week                                            (be)
If I hah new job during the week, I’d they harder.                             (be) 
3. I wish I could swim.                                                                       (can)
if  I could gum, I’d go to the leach                                                     (can)
4. I wish I wasn’t short.                                                                  (not be)
If I wasn’t short I’d play basketball well                                        (not be)
5. I wish my parents weren’t                                                          (not be)

6. I wish my friend was funny.                                                            (be)
If he or she was funny to like to be with him / her.                             (be)
7. I wish I didn’t have work.                                                       (not have)      
If I didn’t have work I’d have make free time.                           (not have)
8. I wish I lived in countryside.                                                    (live)
If I lived in countryside, I’d like make comtrolable                     (live)
Lesson B Life’s little dilemmas
1. if I had a problem…
1. F if I had a problem, I would talk (for / to / about) my best friend.
If I had a problem, I would talk to my Aunt Lisa.
2. T I always apologize (about / to / for) my mistakes.
3. F my friends never thank me (for / about / with) helping them.
     My friends always thank me for helping them
4. T I always worry (for / about / from) taking tests!
5. T I usually share CDs (to / with /about) my heighbors.
6. T if forget (with / from / about) a friend’s birthday, I would feel bad.


2 Remind me about it
1. A: forget,  about
    B: remind  her  about
2. A: borrow,  from
    B: worry,  about
3. A: buy,  for
    B: talk,  to
4. A: lend,  to
    B: pay,   for
5. A: ask,   for
    B: think,  about
3 would you ask for an autograph?
1. what would you say (say) if you met (meet) a famous athlete?
Would you ask (ask) for an autograph?
2. if you saw (see) an accident, what would you do (do)?
Would you call (call) for an ambulance?
3. what would you (do) if you had (have) a large spider on your leg? Would you scream (scream)?
4. if you broke (break) your best friend’s CD player, how would you feel (feel)? Would you offer (offer) to replace it?
5. How would you react (react) if your best friend won (win) a trip to Hawaii? Would you feel (feel) jealous?
6. what would you say (say) to your neighbors if they complain (complain) about your music? Would you apologize (apologize)?
4. about you
1. if I met a famous athlete, I’d say, “I really admire you!”
I would definitely ask for an autograph.
2. if I san on accident I’d call for on emergency quikly.
3. if I had a large Pider on my leg I wouldn’t scream.
4. if I broke my best friends player I would offer to do repion it.
5. if my best friend win a trip to how out I’d fell happy.
6. if my neighbors complained about my music I’d apologise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment