Monday, April 23, 2012

workbook unit-8 102


Unit 8
A.   Subject pronouns      Object pronouns        Possessive objectives            Possessive pronouns
IMe                                   my                                        mine   
      You You                                 your                                      yours
      He                                     Him                                 his                                         his
      She                                    Her                                  her                                        hers
      We                                    us                                     out                                        ours    
      They                                  them                                their                                      theirs


1.A:whose suitcases are those?                                       2.A:whose I shirt is this
    B:They’re ours.                                                               B:It’s mine
3.A:whose bag is the                                                       4.A:whose shoes are there.
    B:It’s hers                                                                        B:These are his. 
5.A: whose cell phone is this?                                         6.A:Whose toys are  those?   
   B: This is hers.                                                                  B:those are theirs.

After the party
Karen: Wow ! What a mess.
Matt: Are all of these things our / ours?
Karen: No, they’re things  people forgot, when they
Left the party last night.
Matt: Well, I’m looking for my/ mine  jacket.
Karen: Is this jacket your/yours
Matt: No, that’s not my / mine. My/mine jacket is blue .
I guess that’s Felipe’s.
Karen: No, It’s not him./his Felipe’s  jacket is gray
Matt:oh well wow! Look at those AVDs.whose are  they?
Karen: I think they`re your parents .yeah these are
Their theirswe borrowed them we were at
Their/theirs house last weekend.
Matt: oh, yeah,…..right. Hey, whose CD,are these
             Are they Jan`s?
Karen: no,they`re not her /hers, Can`t you read?
             They say “Andy”
Matt: No,I can`t. cost my mine glasses,too!
Karen: Wait a minute,is this your yours jacket!
Matt: tes.,thanks!you1re amating.Now.bo you think
             You can find any mine glasses?


B) There are 20 home items  in the puzzle. Find the other 18.
Look in these directions 
Q
A
R
M










R
U
B
H










L
E
C
A










E
K
F
S










S
D
I
S










E
R
S











R
E
C











C
S
O











A
S
A











B
E
M











I
R
Q











N
M
N











E
S
E











T
O
I











S
F
A













Possessive

1.A.Ilike Thai sofa.which are do you like?
B:oh,I like
The big it Italian one
2A:I like the white dresser.whichone doyou like?
B: I like black one.
3A:Ilike she square mirrors. Which ones do tour likes?
B: I like around ones
4A: I love the big black: Which  ones do you like?
B: I like electric ones
1.There`S A small red sofa in her living room.
2 she has cook game square cushions on the sofa.
3.There`s  a beautiful Japanese and table on the left..
4.she has a big TV on the wall.
5.there`s a long dark sofa in front of the coffee table
6.there`s are some nice coftonvagsan the floor.
C)1A:DO YOU MIND OF I borrow your dictionary?
B: No. not at all .Go ahead.
2A:would you mind  answering the phone for me?
B: oh, no. No problem.
3A: would you mind closing that door
B:NO,not at all
4A:do you mind if.I take off  my shocks?
B:No go right ahead
5A; Do you mind   if.I use your computer for a minute?
B:no problem
6A: would you mind handing me the potato
B:of course not. Here you are.
7A:would you mind playing that song again?
B:I’d be happy to.
8A:do you mind if I eat the last piece of apple?
B:not at all. Go a head
9A: do you  mind  if I turn on the news for a
B:no,not  at all
10A: would you mind turning down the musical
B:NO problem. Is this ok now?
NO problem
Mother;RUDY,can I talk to you?
Rudy, Sure /no ,not at all .you don’t sound too happy.
Mom. What’s the matter ?
Mother: It’s your room. It’s a mess .could you please clean
If before your grandparents get here?
Rudy.oh no ok.I can do It show
Mother; Oh,and would you mind thank your weight-training
Things out of the living room?
Rudy:No, GO right ahead /No ,not at all but do you mind
If I do after I clean my room?
Mother:No,of course not./sure,id be happy to.Actually
Ishould probably call your grandparents to make sure they’re not last do you know their call –phone number

Rudy:yeah,I’ve got it on my phone
Mother: Oh, in that case ,can I borrow your phone
Rudy :Oh, no   problem./SURE ,GO A HEAD
Mother: where is it
Rudy: uh….I don’t know .i think it’s here some where
D) 1.What are boats used for an Amsterdam’s  Canals?
They ‘re used to carry people and goods, for restaurants and shops, and to.live on
2.why did heriette ran wellce take in the first stray cat?
Because one rainy right .henriette heard a cat crying outside her house.she opened the door saw.
3.What did henriette do when her house and garden filled with cats?
                         Her first cat boot
4. who helped tenriette take cave of the cats?
Stray cats moved in and the came people who
Wanted to help-the first volunteer
5.what are two reasons people visit /tenriette’s
    Cat beats?
A dopt a pet or just to war
Who trus sentences about your Sunday afternoon ,use first, next
The ,before, after, During,assoon as, while ,and when.
1.first,I wake up around noon on Sunday .
2.Next I have a breakfast
3.The I take a quick shower get dressed and go school.
4.Next I go exercise to lose- weight
5. While .I’m doing exercise  Ilisten to music.
6. I check my e-mail messages. When.I finish my exercise.
7.What cartoon on TV  assoon as I’m  off the computer
8.I usually full a sleep one or twice during the game .
9.After the game is over.I go up gtairs and take a longhake.

No comments:

Post a Comment