Monday, April 23, 2012

workbook unit-5 102

Unit 5  Childhood
What’s the year?
1.twenty  ten -2010                    5.1982-nineteen eighty-two
2.nineteen oh-four 1904            6.2006-two thousand six
3. two thousand eight -2008      7.2013-twenty thirteen
4.nineteen seventy seven           8.1998-nineteen ninety-eight

Talking about the past
1.Rick : So Dina ,did you grow up have in Miami?
Dina: Yes I did but , we weren’t born here.
My sister and I were born in Puerto Rico, and we moved here when we were kids.
Rick: Yes, we were-for a few years-but we didn’t really learn English until  we came here.
Rick: Wow! And now you speak English  better than I do –and I was born here!
2. Thomas :When were you born ,Grandma?
Grandma: I was born in 1929.
Thomas: Really? Were you born here in Los Angeles?
Grandma :No, I wasn’t. Your grandfather and I were both born in china .
Thomas: So when did you come to the US?
Grandma: My family didn’t. My  parents weren’t rich, So I had to work.
Thomas: and we was grandparents born?
Grandma: It was born in 1928, but he says he wasn’t really born until 1947.
Thomas: Why does he say that ?
Grandma: Because that’s when he met me.

What’s the subject?
1.historychemistry economics geography.
2.gymnastics dance art .track
3.geometrycomputer- studies algebra
4.literature biology chemistry physics
5.choirband drama orchestra
A story
A lite story
This is a picture of my best friend Mi Young. I took it a few years ago.MiYoung  an d I met in 1988 .We were very young then  we became friends .Mi Young is a very acteresting  person. She was born in Busan, South Korea , in 1984 .He family moved to the U.S. When she was three years old. They moved to New York city. I tried for a long time after they moved.
Mi Young didn’t live in New York long because she came back  to Chicago for college when  she was eighteen.We were roommates at the University  of Chicago for four years from 2001 to 2004.We graduated last year. Eight months ago ,Mi Young  got a great  job in Phoenix, Arizona ,and moved there . I  really miss her! But guess what ? Two months ago I got a job there , too. I’m moving there for two weeks ,and two weeks, and I can’t wait!
About you .
When were you born? I was born in Ulaanbaatar Their
Where were your parents  born?
They were born in Sukhbaataraimag
Where did you grow up?
I grew up Ulaanbaatar
Who was your best friend five years ago?
Their name’s OchbayarBataa and Dorj
Did you ever you when you were a child?
No, I didn’t
Did you play video games when you were little?
Yes I did.
How long were you in elementary school?
I studied in elementary school  for 4 years
100%                                                                                                      0%
 
Across.
2.In this match subject, you see the letters X and Y a lot
7.I can run fast and jump high. I’m good at this .D.E subput.
8. Student song in this music class
9.In this (subject, you study)
Down.
2.In this class, you study the countries of the world and their oceans, revers, and mountains
3.You draw and  paint in this class
4.This subject is a science. You learn about plant and animal life.
5.In this subject , teachers ask students to read moves, stories, and poems
6.In this class, students play classical music on instruments  
 

Well ,actually
1.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A. All my friends are bilingual. They all speak two languages well , not all of them, Josie speaks three languages.
B. That’s amazing!
2. A. My best friend and I had sleepovers every weekend when we were well, no ,I guess  I spent  some weekends with my grandparents.
B. That sound s like fun.
3. A. We moved to Rio de Janeiro  when I was ten.
No. wait I was nine
B. So you were pretty young.
4.A. I was on a swimming  team until I was 16.
Actually , no ,I was 18 when I quit.
B. That’s the reason you  swim so well
5.A. My brother and I had a perfect childhood.
Well, not perfect , actually , my  dad  los  his job.
B. Really? But  you were generally pretty happy right?
6.A.My cousin lived with us for a years – in 2003, I think Actually , no, it was 2002.
That was your cousin A like ,right?
7. A. My favorite  teacher in elementary school was Mrs. Santana.
No, wait …..Her name was Mrs. Santos
B. Oh, yeah? My favorite teacher was Mr. Stiller.
8.A.When I was little , none of my friends had pets.
B. But you had a dog , right?
9.A: I had black hair when I was born.
Well, actually , it was dark brown,
B: Really? I was born with no hair at all!

When I was a teenager.
1.Did you like your teachers?
I liked  all my teachers expect for my history teacher Mr.Crown
2.Did you got along with your parents?
I didn’t go with my parents expect shopping.
3.Did you enjoy you’re your high school subjects?
I liked all my subjects expect for chemistry.
4.Did you get along with all your classmates?
I got  a long with all my classmates apart from other class.
5.Did you and your best friend do a lot of things  together?
We did a lot of things together expect for  fighthing.

When I was a teenager I lived in Ulaanbaatar. My friends and  I loved to go to the cinema. Every weekends , we were going to cinema for see a fantastic movie and we loved to ice cream and popcorn, white what doing cinema ,we’re eating  a lot of ice cream, popcorn and candies.Then I loved  chocolate too. After that we talked about every other things for many hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment