Monday, April 23, 2012

workbook unit-9 102


UNIT 9 THINGS HAPPEN.
A].1 A friend and I ran were running in the park and  these guys rode / were riding their bikes behind us
We didn’t hear them because we lisbenedwere listening to
Music .Anyway, we descided/ were deciding to stop because I was tired, and on of the guys bumped / was bumping might into me. And then they just mode/ were riding away !
1.     An embarrassing thing happened / was happywhen I studied / was studying singing at the At my first concert, when I walked / was walking to the stage. I saw / was seeing an concert nall full people. I got / was getting so scared that I come forget / was forgetting the words and then the to my song. So just I stood / was standing on the and then I said / was saying,  after walked / was walking off and went / was going
·        Interruptions
1.     I was going the laundry when the phone rang.
2.     Chris was telling a joke when Marria got to the party.
3.     Jeff accidentally delected all of Yuri’s files when he was trying to fix her computer.
4.     Ayan and I were puting lunch when our server spilled coffee all over us.
5.     Ming and Wei were going home to Beijing, but the airline sent their suitcases.
6.     Trish was talking on her coll phone, and she ran right into me.
·        1. I was going to school last week when I saw our teacher in a bright red sports car.
2. When a friend of mine called the after day , I was stying
3. Last week I was eating dinner and was having nice time.
4.I was talking to some friends once when I understood them
5. When the teacher walked into the classroom the after day, we were running my class.
6. I was trying to look cool once but people embarrassed me.






B]
·        1. I cant move. I hurt my b back.
3.I cut my c face. It hurts to smile.
2. It’s hard to walk. I broke my b leg.
4. I sprained my a wrist, so it’s hard to write.
5. It hurts to wear high heels. I broke my c toe.
·        1.A: How did she hurt herself?
   B:When she was making tea, she burned her hand.
2A: How did you hurt yourself?
  B: When we were running, I fell and sprained me ankle.
3A: How did they hurt them selves?
  B: They hurt their backs when they were lifting some heavy boxes.
4A: How did he hurt himself?
  B: He was chopping vegetables for dinner when he cut his finger.
C]
1) 1. You won’t believe what I did last week. I was riding
    2. Oh, that’s a beautiful park.
    3. Yeah- there’s more. I wasn’t paying attention and ran right into a woman in front of me.
    4. Yeah, it is. Anyway, my friend and I were talking about going to Australia.
    5. Australia? That sounds like a fun trip.
    6. I bet she wasn’t too happy!
2) 1. The whole way? I bet you were exhausted!
    2. Guess what I did ? I woke up late morning, and it was after 10:30
    3. You’re kidding !That late?
    4. Yeah, so I jumped out of bed, going and ran all the way to school.
    5. I bet no one even noticed.
3) 1. Do you remember my cousin, countney? Well, one day last summer she was .
    2. I know. The gorse fell right on top of her, and she couldn’t get up. But my father was nearby.
    3. Yeah, it was My dad took her to the hospital , and she’s ok now.
    4. Oh, my gosh. !  That’s awful.
    5. That was lucky!
    6. I bet you’re happy about that.
·        And then what happened.
1.A: I was walking to work one morning, and I thought I saw my old friend from junior high school across the street. I ran after him and called his name. When I got there, and saw the guy’s face, I knew he wasn’t my friend. I didn’t knowt his guy at all.
   B: Oh, no! Bet you were embarrassed.
D]
1. The unusual event happened a few years ago.(F)
2.The man saw the flashes og light while he was drivingandfogyy night.(T)
3. He noticed his sunburn before he went into the restaurant.(T)
4. The server was frightened by the man’s appearance(F)
5. The man ate a big meal at the raestaurant because he wasn’t hungry.
6. After the man checked into a motel, he slept for a for long time. (F)
7. The man didn’t see any more light flashes after that might.(T)
8. The burns disappeared on his flue after a few years.(F)
·        Two unusual events.
1.Years ago, when my friend and I were in junior high school, we decided to write our names on a one –dollar bill for fun. We spent the money and forget about it. Then, one night about 20 years later while was waiting for a bus, I saw a dollar bill on the street. I picked it up, and my name was on it! It was the same bill we wrote on! When I think of it now I’m amabed!
Kew Leonard,Los Angeles
2.I had a strange experience a couple of months ago. It happened one night while. I was sleeping. It was probably about two in the morning when. I woke up to loud music. When I looked around , I saw that the cd player onmy computer was running. I clearly remember turning it off while. I went to bed
              - Lisa Lee, Hong long.

No comments:

Post a Comment